MCMF Ushauri Clubs
This is a mentorship initiative which supports parents interested and motivated to walk with their children through the pre-teen and teen years.
At MCMF, we facilitate structured conversions on topics pertinent to the teen and pre-teen growth and development. Our curriculum meets international standards. Our facilitators are professionals skilled in children and adolescents’ growth and development.
Our activities are run through clubs made up of a maximum 15 pre-teens or teens organized as:
- Cohort A- 10-12 years boys or girls
- Cohort B- 13-15 years boys or girls
The clubs consist of teens and pre-teens of same gender. However, some sessions are run in mixed groups.
Beyond the structured sessions, your child will:
- Grow a lifelong network of friends bound by similar and rich value systems
- Interact with accomplished national and international guests
- Take part in organized trips and excursions
- Have time to play and enjoy their childhood
The cost of this program is Ksh.14,999 per person per training.
- An activity manual
- 12 months of facilitated sessions
- A branded T-shirt
MCMF Parenting Masterclass
Facilitated by a combined team of psychologists, educators and a behavior change expert, enroll for this 14 hours master class and harnessing on the skills you already have as a parent and get support for your journey towards becoming an informed, skilled and confident parent for your preteen and teen